Monday, April 19, 2010

Glee: Hell-o Review


Tuesday was the return of Glee.  It seems to take place a little bit after they won sectionals.
 
Finn is sorta dating Rachel and he is off his game and kinda depressed after what happened with Quinn. Schue has a talk with him and tells him that he may need to take some time out and rediscover himself.  After a doors Montage of Finn being awesome, the two other cheerleaders ask him out to separate him from Rachel.  In the library Rachel meets Jesse St. James, the star of vocal adrenaline.  While Finn is out on his date he realizes that he wants to be with Rachel but he finds out about Jesse and tells Schue.  Rachel is confronted by the glee club about her relationship and Sue also tells her that she can't give up on love.  Rachel talks to Jesse and decides to keep their relationship a secret, but Jesse might be out for more than just Rachel.  Finn has one final talk with Rachel and says that he won't give up on her
 
I can't wait to see how everything unfolds here.  With Finn trying to win back Rachel, Rachel with Jesse (even though we know he's no good for her), and the Glee club trying to keep it all together.

Schue is comes to the principal where he finds out that Sue has come back after she blackmails Figgins.  Schue is with Emma and they are starting to date then Emma reveals that she has never "been intimate" with a guy.  Schue confronts the Vocal Adrenaline coach about Rachel's relationship but ends up making out with her.  She ends up giving him the same advice he gave Finn.  While Emma is setting up for a date she has a conversation with Terri.  Emma talks with Will and again gives him the advice that he needs to learn how to be alone and puts their relationship on hold. 
 
Throughout this episode, I must say I applauded Mr. Schue for how awesome of a pimp he is.  I mean, he got the Emma, Vocal Adrenaline's coach, what more could you want?  Too bad though it was all shot down when they both left him so that he could find himself.  I can't wait to see the journey they have set for Schuester in the season to come.

I have one question that did bug me, Why is there a band ready to play in that music store?  I guess those guys are just waiting for someone to come along who wants to play some music.  Also I found this hilarious one liner from Finn when he learns about Jesse, "is he bigger than me"  I did not expect that phrase to come from him.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed the random band there at the store.  It was a good "WTF?" moment.  The one thing I noticed in the episode is after Finn does his song he begins handing out high-5s, Artie raises he hand for a high-5 but Finn just passes him by.  Granted this is right before a cut, so it made sense that maybe they didn't plan for that to be noticed, but I'm weird like that.

See Ya & Till Next Time,
Mike & Razz

No comments:

Post a Comment