Friday, April 9, 2010

An "A" For Being Awesome

Hey guys sorry that we haven't been posting as much but with the return of South Park and the second half of Glee just around the corner we will be back.  So since we haven't posted in a while I thought I would give my thoughts on this little photo I found on the web.




This is a detention slip for a kid that made a "that's what she said" joke.  First of all props to this kid becuse "you need to push it in further" is one of the best opportunities to make that joke.  I gotta say I wish I could be that teacher because I would not have sent him to detention, I would have just said "why don't you call it a half day kid" as I was rolling on the floor laghing at it.  Also if I was this kid's parent this would be up on the fridge door.  There is one thing I am asking myself though, is it really innocent when a 12 year old girl has to yell out "you need to push it in further"?  Well I hope this brightened your day a little bit like it did mine.

See Ya,
Razz

No comments:

Post a Comment